Please read the following important terms and conditions before you submit your order to us.
Placing an order on Your Big Night In (website) and our contract with you:
- Placing your order. Our shopping pages and customer care team will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us.
- Please take time to check your order at each stage of the order process and before any payment is made because it may not be possible to amend your order after payment.
- Acknowledging receipt of your order. After your order has been placed you will receive an email confirmation and order number.
- Tracking your order. On the chosen day for your delivery; you will be sent an email and/or text from UPS confirming delivery slot along with a tracking link so you can follow your order.
Our rights to make changes:
- Changes to the Products and these terms. We may change the Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements. We may also amend these terms from time to time and if we do so we will notify you before the changes take effect. If you do not agree to the changes, you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any Products paid for but not received.
- Our delivery partner UPS will deliver the order to your specified delivery address on your chosen date. If you are not present to take delivery of the goods at the address given in your order, your Big Night In Box will be left on your doorstep or in your designated “safe drop location. Please note that your order will not be returned to Your Big Night In, and you will not be eligible for a refund or re-delivery.
- In light of the Coronavirus pandemic, and in order to protect the safety of both consignees and delivery drivers, UPS have relaxed the requirement of signatures to receive goods and will be adopting the NO CONTACT DELIVERY PRACTICE.
- Consignees will not be required to personally sign the ePOD device or hard copy document.
- Accepting your Products will signify your satisfaction with the quality of the Products upon their arrival. From this point liability passes to you (The Consumer) and we cannot offer refunds based on damage of Product.
- When you become responsible for the Products. The Products will be your responsibility from the time when UPS deliver the Product to the address you gave us.
- When you own the Products. You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the Products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any Products you have paid for but not received.
- If the delay occurs after dispatch but before delivery – due to our products freshness standards, if the delay is severe enough that it is no longer possible to make the delivery the day it is due, then our Customer Care team will be in touch to offer a refund.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Products (as summarised in the box at the beginning of these terms); and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the Products for domestic and private use.
We may disclose your information to the following third parties:
Our suppliers and service providers. We may disclose your information to our third party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other organisations for the purposes of providing services to us or directly to you on our behalf. Such third parties may include cloud service providers (such as hosting and email management), IT providers, advertising and marketing agencies, communication fulfilment services and administrative service providers. This includes UPS our delivery courier provider. When we use third party service providers, we only disclose to them any personal information that is necessary for them to provide their service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it other than in accordance with our specific instructions.